Recycling and Re-using furniture is HOT ! Here are some of the finished projects that inspire me to get the paint brush, hammer, nails and glue out. I hope they inspire you too !
- This table below reminds me of a table I got for free from one of our neighbours. However at the time we didn´t have the space, or time to up cycle it so I passed it on ! IF I had it still I would probably paint it in blackboard paint and put it in my daughters bedroom. This one isn´t that bad either !
- Last year I bought two old suitcases which now are used as memory boxes for my daughter and her projects. They cost $10-20 each a real bargain – great storage as well . I love this revamp on an old suitcase, itsn´t it elegant !
- I love English bone china and have bought some lovely blue and white tea cups in the second-hand store recently. I have also bought cups and saucers which I have made into candle holders (see my earlier blogs) I love this idea too ! maybe I will give it a go.
- A friend of mine made a fantastic coffee table out of a pellet which you can find for free or next to nothing. I like this table too. I have recently seen tables like this one in the stores for about $500. What a saving to make you own.
- I am now into saving cans again ! love this idea for the window sill or as a gift.
- We have an old door, not so unlike this one in our shed. It was originally in our cellar, however I plan to give it a good scrub and place it in the hall or living room as a feature or mirror as this one below. Love it !
- This is another great idea, why not use an old door as a table. There is not end of creative ideas to make you home your own, and save money as well.