I am always writing lists, it feels great ticking
things of. At the moment my list looks like this: Clear out the shed and work space in cellar
- Dig up wild corner in the garden
- Sand down living room floors
- Go through the loft and get rid of, sell or give away unwanted items – also find out what the h*** is up there.
Clean fridge – this is a dirty job but someone in the family needs to do it! Go through kitchen cupboards – I bought a coffee set over 10 years ago, it´s never seen the light of day, it has to go!
- Clear out wardrobe in the hall – it´s a real pain when you are in a rush in the morning and you can´t find the other shoe!
- Build, buy or borrow book shelves – our present ones are collapsing under the weight of the books!
tidy store room outside sauna and clear out sauna – it’s a real dumping ground!